For the purposes provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and other applicable legislation.
The terms collected below will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or may work with us and who have access to the data that is provided to us, either while browsing our website, by using our forms or during the contracting or provision of products or services.
Responsible for data processing:
DECOLETAJES TÉCNICOS ALBACETE, S.L.
Postal address: Polígono Industrial Campollano, 4ª Avenida, 36 02008 (Albacete)
Telephone: +34 967 240327
Administratively manage the service / product requested and / or contracted, by traditional or electronic means. Manage the additional service after the purchase / hiring of the same / s. Maintain the contractual relationship that, where appropriate, binds us.
Inform you about products, services or events of our company, or group of companies.
That may be of interest to you through traditional or electronic means.
Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints from clients for their management and resolution. Management of personnel selection processes.
Capture of images of people and / or vehicles to prevent risks that affect the safety and protection of people, premises and heritage assets as well as to report, when necessary, facts to the competent authorities or meet their requirements.
– The legitimacy of the treatment lies in the execution of a contract, in your prior consent or, where appropriate, for legitimate interest such as for security reasons, fraud prevention, managing requests, queries or possible claims.
– Origin of the Data. The personal information processed by us comes from: The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms provided for data collection.
Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision / purchase of the service / product.
– The recipients will only be other companies of the same group, where appropriate, or other third parties on whom some type of legal obligation falls for their assignment.
– The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right of deletion, cancellation and / or limitation of treatment is not exercised. of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended to and for which recovery is necessary.
– On which no decision will be made in an automated way.
– On which no type of international transfer will take place.
– On which you can exercise the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability of your data, sending a written request to the address indicated above, accompanying a document for identification.
– In order to protect your personal information and your privacy, we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
– The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed at least once a year, or when there are changes in said legislation or in any of the treatment procedures of your personal information. If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which is the competent control authority in the protection of your personal data, through of its electronic headquarters
If you have any type of query, comment or concern about how we treat personal information, you can contact us on the phone +34 967 240327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information you can consult our Cookies Policy.